1. Reading material. I love some good reading material, but not just any old mag, I love hunting down new interesting and interesting art and design publications overflowing with inspiration. For this trip I chose The Great Discontent, which is a fairly new publication that explore the hearts and minds of creatives who made it in the industry. The articles touch on both the frustrations and motivations various artful souls have experienced throughout their careers. Swoon.
2. Gum. My ears allows pop on the plane. Gum helps. Also, It's always good to travel with fresh breathe.
3. Pen & Paper. I don't know...maybe i'll want to write poetry or something...
4. Burt's Bees. Having chapped lips is terrible, having chapped lips thousands of miles above land? Even more awful. I try to avoid being in this situation. Plus, Burt's Bees always smells great and feels so soothing on the lips.
5. My Ipod. I love being able to listen to some tunes while looking out the window. It enhances the drama of it all.
6. Sweater. Because we all know planes can get really cold, so in order to avoid cuddling up with the stranger sitting next to me, I usually try and bring a sweater in my carry-on.